Houston Overtime Attorney
We are the Top-Rated Houston Overtime Attorney’s. We fight for our clients. We listen to you and help you get what you deserve. We help our clients get paid for all types of damages including damages related to wrongful discharge, unpaid overtime hours, retaliation, disability discrimination, violation of medical leave (FMLA) rights, workers compensation, and sexual harassment… the list could go on and on. We make a living fighting for our clients. We typically don’t get paid anything unless we win. We won’t back down against your current or former employer either. Let us fight for you. Like all of our other clients, you will be very happy you did. You can see what some of our clients are saying about us on this page below.
Long story short: every single client review we have gives us 5 out of 5 stars. Not many of them. Not most of them. Every. Single. One.
See our Reviews on Google.
Some of the claims we handle:
- Wrongful Termination and Discharge
- Race Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation – where an employer targets an employee for reporting misconduct or reporting that his/her boss has engaged in discriminatory conduct
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) – discrimination, retaliation, and failure to provide reasonable accommodations
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – refusal to provide medical leave, interference with medical leave, and retaliation
- Workers’ Compensation – workplace injury and related discrimination and retaliation
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) – failure to pay overtime wages and minimum wage
- Gender Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Hostile Work Environment
- Non-compete and Non-disclosure Agreements
If you have experienced any one of these issues, you need to call the #1 Houston Overtime Attorney, Clayton Craighead. Get the justice you deserve!
Houston Overtime Attorney Areas of Service
The Craighead Law Firm, PLLC is located in Houston, Texas, and represents clients throughout the Houston area and the State of Texas, including in Harris, Brazoria, Fort Bend, Montgomery, and Galveston counties.