Clayton Craighead handles all aspects of civil litigation, including employment disputes, personal injury, negligence, contractual issues, and construction defects. Clayton has extensive experience representing both individual clients and large Fortune 500 companies in state and federal courts, and in arbitration as a Houston Attorney.
Prior to practicing law, Clayton obtained his J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in 2008, where he was a member of the school’s Mock Trial and Moot Court teams. He graduated from Texas State University in December 2001 with a Bachelor in Business Administration in Accounting and Computer Information Systems.
Attorney Clayton Craighead
- Representation of employee in a discrimination case, resolved in favor of the employee
- Representation of employee in FMLA case, resolved in favor of the employee
- Representation of DISH Network, LLC in ADA case, summary judgment in favor of DISH Network
- Representation of employee in workers’ compensation case, resolved in favor of the employee
- Representation of employer in non-compete case, favorably resolved for the employer
- Representation of employer in FMLA case, judgment in favor of the employer
- Representation of Jacobs Engineering in an employment case, case dismissed in favor of Jacobs Engineering
- Representation of Verizon in an employment case, case dismissed in favor of Verizon
Admitted to Practice
Clayton is admitted to every federal court in the state of Texas, which are the Southern District of Texas, the Eastern District of Texas, the Western District of Texas, and the Northern District of Texas