Houston EEOC Lawyer
Help & Charges of Discrimination / Retaliation
We fight for our clients. We listen to you and help you get what you deserve. As the #1 Houston EEOC Lawyer, our firm has helped our clients get paid for all types of damages including: wrongful discharge, unpaid overtime hours, retaliation, disability discrimination, violation of medical leave (FMLA) rights, workers compensation, and harassment… the list could go on and on.
We make a living by fighting for our clients. We don’t get paid anything unless we win. We won’t back down against your current or former employer either. Let the best Houston EEOC Lawyer fight for you! Like all of our other clients, you will be very happy you did. You can see what others are saying about us further down. Long story short: every single client review we have gives us 5 out of 5 stars. Not many of them. Not most of them. Every. Single. One.
Houston EEOC Lawyer Specialties
Some of the claims we handle:
- Wrongful Termination and Discharge
- Race & National Origin Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation – where an employer targets an employee for reporting misconduct or making various requests such as requesting to not work with a known discriminator known discriminator
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) – discrimination, retaliation, and
failure to provide reasonable accommodations
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – refusal to provide medical leave,interference with medical leave, and retaliation
- Workers’ Compensation – workplace injury and related discrimination and retaliation
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) – failure to pay overtime wages and minimum wage
- Gender Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Hostile Work Environment
- Non-compete and Non-disclosure Agreements
Areas of Service
The Craighead Law Firm, PLLC is located in Houston, Texas, and represents clients throughout the Houston area and the State of Texas, including in Harris, Brazoria, Fort Bend, Montgomery, and Galveston counties.