Employment disputes can take a variety of forms such as discrimination, wrongful termination, workplace injury/workers'
compensation, failure to pay overtime, and the denial of various rights including FMLA leave and disability accommodations.
The Craighead Law Firm is experienced in fighting for employees and ensuring employers live up to their obligations.
If you are suffering from any type of dispute in the workplace, you deserve to have an attorney on your side.
Some employment claims we handle:
- Wrongful Termination and Discharge
- Race & National Origin Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation - where an employer targets an employee for reporting misconduct or making various requests such as requesting to not work with a known discriminator
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - discrimination, retaliation, and failure to provide reasonable accommodations
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - refusal to provide medical leave, interference with medical leave, and retaliation
- Workers' Compensation - workplace injury and related discrimination and retaliation
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) - failure to pay overtime wages and minimum wage
- Gender Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Hostile Work Environment
- Non-compete and Non-disclosure Agreements
If you or a loved one has been injured, The Craighead Law Firm can help. Injuries caused by the negligence of others,
whether from a minor car accident or a catastrophic event, can result in major losses for the injured. For example,
many accidents will result in lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering associated with the injury. We will fight
to recover losses such as these for you.
Examples of personal injury claims we handle:
- Auto Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Drug Injuries
- Environmental Injuries
- Maritime Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Product Liability
- Train Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Contract or Construction Dispute
Often times when individuals enter into a contract, the other side does not keep their end of the bargain. These disputes
can involve tremendous amounts of money such as the purchase of a home. Do not sit and languish without the help of
an attorney. When you have held up your part of a deal, you are entitled to get what you bargained for. Let us help you.