Top-Rated Houston Employment Lawyer
We fight for our clients. We listen to you and help you get what you deserve. We have helped our clients get paid for all sorts of damages including damages related to wrongful discharge, unpaid overtime hours, retaliation, disability discrimination,
violation of medical leave (FMLA) rights, workers compensation, and harassment... the list could go on and on. We make a
living by fighting for our clients. We don't get paid anything unless we win. We won't back down against your current or former
employer either. Let us fight for you. Like all of our other clients, you will be very happy you did. You can see what others are saying about us further down. Long story short: every single client review we have gives us 5 out of 5 stars. Not many of them. Not most of them. Every. Single. One.
Some of the claims we handle:
- Wrongful Termination and Discharge
- Race & National Origin Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation - where an employer targets an employee for reporting misconduct or making various requests such as requesting to not work with a known discriminator
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - discrimination, retaliation, and failure to provide reasonable accommodations
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - refusal to provide medical leave, interference with medical leave, and retaliation
- Workers' Compensation - workplace injury and related discrimination and retaliation
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) - failure to pay overtime wages and minimum wage
- Gender Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Hostile Work Environment
- Non-compete and Non-disclosure Agreements
Talking to Us is Easy
- Enter your details into the "Contact Us" form
- An attorney will call you back
- We will let you know if we can help
- You owe us nothing unless we recover money for you
Chat With Us
Now On Facebook
What Others Are Saying
Clayton is a go getter. He spent a considerable amount of time researching my case and discussing it with me before he was hired. His communication was excellent and he always responded the same day when I called. Even if that meant calling me after hours from home. I would recommend him to anyone that has an employment law situation requiring representation. Thanks to his research and hard work my ex employer had no choice but to settle my claim.
I knew in my heart that I was severely wronged. Desperately, I searched for an attorney who would listen to me, my plea and restore some peace and normalcy in my life and that of my family's. After even trying several organizations and being turned away, my hope was growing so dim. Then came the response from Mr. Craighead.
After I explained my plight, he "stepped up to the plate" after agreeing with me that in fact, I had been "wronged." I can say from personal experiences that there are good attorneys (and not so good ones). But with Mr. Craighead, I can say that the 5 stars in this rating does not do him justice! For me, he surpasses excellence. He kept me abreast of all matters as they occurred in my case timely and answered all questions timely, sometimes it even surprised me! Ethics! That is what he possesses as well as intelligence!
Therefore, in MY opinion, it is VERY rare to have an attorney these days, not only "listen" to you, the client, but "understand" all the confusion and pain that comes with being wronged. Mr. Craighead is in one word - stupendous - and when ANYONE asks me who I HIGHLY recommend for a GREAT attorney- two words will ALWAYS come to mind - Clayton Craighead!
Clayton Craighead is a go getter and a fighter. If you ever have a problem you will need an attorney who has those qualities. Don't settle for less, call him today.
Areas of Service
The Craighead Law Firm, PLLC is located in Houston, Texas, and represents
clients throughout the Houston area and the State of Texas, including in Harris, Brazoria, Fort Bend, Montgomery, and Galveston counties.