Clayton D. Craighead
Clayton Craighead handles all aspects of civil litigation, including employment disputes,
personal injury, negligence, contractual issues, and construction defects. Clayton has extensive
experience representing both individual clients and large Fortune 500 companies in state and
federal courts, and in arbitration.
Prior to practicing law, Clayton obtained his J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center in 2008,
where he was a member of the school’s Mock Trial and Moot Court teams. He graduated from Texas State University
in December 2001 with a Bachelor in Business Administration in Accounting and Computer Information Systems.
- Representation of employee in discrimination case, resolved in favor of employee
- Representation of employee in FMLA case, resolved in favor of employee
- Representation of DISH Network, LLC in ADA case, summary judgment in favor of DISH Network
- Representation of employee in workers' compensation case, resolved in favor of employee
- Representation of employer in non-compete case, favorably resolved for employer
- Representation of employer in FMLA case, judgment in favor of employer
- Representation of Jacobs Engineering in employment case, case dismissed in favor of Jacobs Engineering
- Representation of Verizon in employment case, case dismissed in favor of Verizon
Admitted to Practice
Clayton is admitted to the State Bar of Texas. He is licensed to practice in Texas courts, from the justice courts to the Texas Supreme Court. Click on the State Bar logo for his status and spotless disciplinary history.
Clayton is admitted to every federal court in the state of Texas, which are the Southern District of Texas, the Eastern District of Texas, the Western District of Texas, and the Northern District of Texas.